Top Five Things To Do
1. Boat, kayak, fish and enjoy the lake sunsets.
2. Camp at our equestrian-friendly campgrounds for RVs and tents.
3. Hike the Lake View Trail.
4. Horseback ride on the Possum Ridge trail.
5. View wildlife viewing including Bald Eagles.
Taylorsville Lake State Park, located west of Lexington and southeast of Louisville, Kentucky, encompasses some of the most beautiful horse riding country. Camping options include 45 spacious RV sites with electric & water hook-ups, 10 equestrian sites with electric & water hook-ups, & 15 primitive tent sites.
A 24-mile trail system cat