Top Five Things To Do
1. Test your skills at the only outdoor public archery range in Louisville.
2. Take a dip in the largest public outdoor swimming pool and splash park in Louisville.
3. Take a hike along the shaded Goose Creek Nature Trail.
4. Ride on only 1 of 6 Supercross BMX tracks in the Nation.
5. Join an interpreter for a guided hike or educational program.
A 554-acre oasis on the outskirts of Louisville, the rolling fields that were once farmland are now the site of some of the finest indoor and outdoor recreation facilities in Kentucky. Stop by for a swim, play a round of tennis