Top Five Things To Do
1. Hike, bike or horseback 28 miles of all purpose trails
2. Enjoy fishing, boating, skiing, kayaking and tubing Green River Lake.
3. Overnight in 167 RV or 60 primitive sites.
4. Visit our sandy beach for swimming, picnicking or leaf viewing.
5. Play 18 holes of miniature golf in season.
The Army Corps of Engineers started construction of a dam in 1964 and Green River Lake State Park opened in 1969. With 1,331 acres of land along with the 8,200-acre lake. The park has many attractions for those who love nature and wish to experience the beauty that is found in the Campb