Top Five Things to Do
1. Play 18 holes of golf on our Nationally Ranked Golf Course.
2. Hike to Eagle Point Overlook.
3. Dine in the Island View Restaurant and bar.
4. Launch from the boat ramp for fun or fishing.
5. Experience a camping cottage or equestrian trail.
Lodging & Camping
The Mary Ray Oaken Lodge, built of limestone and massive timbers, sits high atop a bluff overlooking the 28,000-acre lake and surrounding woodlands. The 60 guest rooms feature private balconies and patios to enjoy the view from the cliff. Rooms are available by late afternoon and are pet-friendly. Lodge room chec