Top Five Things To Do
1. Spot a Bald Eagle along the Lake Ridge Nature Trail.
2. Rent a pontoon boat and explore the beautiful 5,000 acre Rough River Lake.
3. Explore the 3.8 km permanent orienteering course in a mixed forest and park-like setting.
4. Play disc golf on the new 18-hold lakeside course.
5. Fish for largemouth, white and Kentucky bass, bluegill, channel catfish, crappie and rough fish.
Rough River Dam State Resort Park is one of the highlights of the Rough River Lake area, and is convenient to Louisville, Elizabethtown and Evansville. The park opened in 1962 and has undergone m