A sandy beach and a one-mile shoreline on Cass Lake makes Dodge #4 State Park an excellent location for summer and winter water activities. The land which now comprises Dodge # 4 State Park was donated to the State of Michigan by the Dodge Brothers Corporation in 1922, under the stipulation that it always be maintained as a public park.
No alcoholic beverages allowed in park.
Please note: When the park has reached capacity, Dodge #4 will be closed and traffic will be turned away from the park entrance. When that occurs, no additional vehicles or visitors will be allowed to enter the park, in