Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park Description
Top Five Things to Do
1. Enjoy all you can eat menus to go.
2. Enjoy mini golf as a family.
3. Bring your canoe to the Licking River.
4. Hike historic trails of Boone and explorers
5. Visit the site of the last Revolutionary War battle.
Lodging & Camping
The lodge offers 32 rooms with full amenities, including two suites, one of which can be used as a hospitality center for meetings and family reunions. Open year-round. Rooms are available by late afternoon. Lodge room check-out by 11 a.m., local time. The park also has two cottages. We are now pet friendly! No more than two pets are allowed